Recently (or not so recently to be honest, it was over a year ago now), I wrote a letter to each of my Then I asked them to answer some questions for it. There is a total of 5 Questions and I am posting one a day for five days.
|Drawing by Clara in the Philippines|
#5. Why is it Important for Kids to Have Sponsors?
- I think it is important to have sponsors. It is very important to have a sponsor because they support us emotionally and financially. It feels so good to have a friend who loves you, even when some children are denied a parents love ~ Zaina, 15, Uganda
- By having a sponsor I am getting care, food, prayer and help, so it is very important. ~ Mukesh, 9, Inda
- It is important for children to have sponsors because they receive help and we meet people from other countries. ~ Linda, 11, PeruIt is important for children to have a sponsor because sponsors help us to be educated and have good health. ~ Atta Kuma, 16, Ghana
- Every child should have a sponsor because a sponsor will help the child. ~ Cris, 13, Indonesia
- It is important because they help us, give us some advice, we talk to each other, and they bless us with encouraging words to keep getting ahead. ~ Pamela 15, Peru
- It is important for a child to have a sponsor. They develop a good relationship by writing to each other. ~ Estevenson, 13, Haiti
- It's so important for the children to have sponsors. It's so good to have a person abroad who loves and prays for us daily. ~ Caua, 11, Brazil
- It's important to have a sponsor because they help us financially and they are a friend in another country. ~ Olga, 11, Bolivia
- Now, I am educated. If I had had no sponsorship, I may have gone in for Labour Work. Really, it's wonderful that God has chosen me for you. ~ Guguloth, 20, India
- Sponsors are like friends and family members who give us hope and love in their communication and support. ~ Epher, 24, Kenya (LDP Student)
- Sponsors are so helpful in assisting needy children. Sponsors are satisfying our gaps in our necessities. ~ Tsigereda,19, Ethiopia
- Children must have a sponsor because I think they will help children to know about Jesus, like me. ~ Chokchai, 10, Thailand
- Martha says that it is important for children to have sponsors because sponsors help them achieve their life goals. . ~ Martha, 6, Kenya
- So that the children do not get bored. ~ Erickson, 12, Kenya
- Compassion exists only because of its foundation stone of children and sponsors, so it is important for children to have sponsors. ~ Eby, 13, India
- Sponsors pray for me! ~ Mangisi, 4, Kenya
This Concludes this Blog Series, and special thanks to my kiddos who gave me permission to post their words here. If you ever read this, I love you all so much and you are all wonderful individuals created in the love of God.