Toys!

Drawing by Olga in Bolivia
Sometimes I like to ask all my kids the same question so I can compare the answers and see what is popular in each part of the world.  It really helps me get to know my kids unique personalities too.

This time my question was: "What is your favourite toy?"  (Or for the older kids, what was their favourite toy growing up?)

And here's what they had to say!



  • My favourite toy is a car. ~Esperance, 12, Rwanda
  • My favourite toy is my cellphone because it has many games.  ~Keila, 14, Bolivia
  • My favourite toys are dolls. ~ Olga, 11, Bolivia
  • What do you mean by the word toy? ~ Zaina, 15, Uganda
  • Thank-you for explanation about what a toy is.  My favourite thing to play with when I was still young was a doll made out of banana peels.  Zaina, 15, Uganda
  • My favourite toy is a doll. ~ Martha, 7, Kenya
  • My favourite toys are dolls of all kinds.  My favourite doll is the one you gave me.  It is a special doll to me. ~ Linda, 12, Peru
  • My favourite toy is a cute cat.  ~ Clara, 14, Philippines
  • My favourite toys are cars. ~ Franklin, 8, Honduras
  • My favourite toy is my Tarzan Car. ~ Mukesh, 8, India
  • I like to play with dolls and to play house and my favourite toy is barbies. ~ Genoveva, 8, Ecuador
  • My favourite toy is a doll because we have a doll at our home.  ~ Phoibe, 20, Rwanda
  • My favourite toy is a wooden cow. ~ Mangisi, 5, Kenya


Click here to sponsor a child through Compassion Canada for $41/month or
Click here to sponsor a child through Compassion USA for $38/month

Comments