If You Were Invisible...

One of the random questions I asked some of my sponsored kids was: "What would you do if you were invisible for a day?"

Here are the responses:

I would visit your country in order to be with you and to play and to walk and to visit the place where you live.  ~ Estevenson, 12, Haiti
What would I do if I was invisible? I would travel to many places.  ~ Caua, 10, Brazil
I would walk only where nobody could see me.  ~ Pamela, 15, Peru
If I were invisible for one day, I would like to walk on water.  ~ Linda, 11, Peru
If I were invisible for a day, I would be a voice of rebuke. Whenever one would be just about to do something wrong, I would whisper;”Stop doing that. Don’t you see it’s wrong?”  ~ Epher, 24, Kenya
 If I were invisible for a day,  I would be happy.  ~ Erickson, 12, Kenya
Martha says that if she were invisible for a day, she would walk around like a boss. ~ Martha, 6, Kenya


 

Comments

  1. I love this! I will have to add that question to my next letters to see what my kids say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so kewl what a wonderful idea and neat answers ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun question!! I love the responses!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment