WWYD if... Kids in Charge Edition.

Another question that I asked all of my sponsored kids/teens/young adults was:
"What would you do if you were given the opportunity to invent a new law for your country?"

Here are the results:

  • I would put in laws that favourited children. ~ Esperance,12, Rwanda
  • If I could make a law for my country, it would be that those who are in need must be taken care of.  ~ Erickson, 12, Kenya
  • I would pass a law for my country that alcoholism doesn't exist, and also a law against child abuse.  ~ Olga, 11, Bolivia
  • The law that I would start would be to help all the children in the world so that they can be happy and have food in their homes, so they can feed well and get to know Jesus.  ~ Franklin, 8, Honduras
  • If I could write the law, I will help people in Thailand to not use drugs.  ~ Chokchai, 10, Thailand
  • I'd made discipline laws so that all the citizens would be disciplined.  ~ Cris, 13, Indonesia
  • If I could create a law for the country, it would be that no one can be selfish.  ~ Linda, 13, Peru 
  • If I ruled our country one day, I would do something in the field of education for children who are not able to attend school.  ~ Kajal, 13, India 
  • If I could make a law for our country I would ask God to give me knowledge and wisdom to do so.  ~ Guguloth, 21, India
  • If I could make a law for my country it would be that every person, including children, must go to church every Sunday.  ~ Zaina, 15, Uganda

Click here to sponsor a child through Compassion Canada for $41/month or
Click here to sponsor a child through Compassion USA for $38/month

 

Comments

  1. Some of those children are thinking through some fairly weighty matters. I wonder how differently children from western countries would answer the same question.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment